Sage Business Intelligence
In the world of Business Intelligence (BI), from the working level all the way to the decision marker, shopping for the right data management and analysis tools can be an overwhelming task. With the rapid speed that technology develops and evolves, it may seem like the best option would be to play it safe with an accounting system’s native reporting, budgeting, or dashboard modules. However, just as technology is constantly changing and upgrading, so are your needs in the business world.
When it comes to business today, the marketplace has become a global competition and relatedly, an around-the-clock relay race. Relying on pure cloud or strictly on-premises business systems has become increasingly restrictive as executives, sales team members, and financial professionals have to make informed decisions about the future of the company. And honestly, the future of BI has arrived. Today’s best BI tools are designed to access, align, and accelerate your data-driven decision-making.
Things to consider:
- The option to run live on an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and/or integrate data to BI data store
- The familiarity and power of a 3rd generation Excel add-in tool that offers user-friendly report development of financial statements, sub-ledger reports, consolidations, and any type of operational reports
- The accessibility of web-based BI, with the report design process itself powered by Excel
- Mobile reporting and dashboards, with access to company financials, operational reports, and KPIs through an application for your tablet and smartphone
- A fully integrated, comprehensive suite of BI modules that synergize BI data analysis processes
- The alignment of data on a powerful collaboration platform to manipulate the data across the organization
- The performance of BI tools shall help you to make faster and better decision