Expense Claim module allows entry of employee expenses across Divisions, Regions, Departments and Cost Centers. It was designed to accommodate complex claim policies, while offering user friendly functions and features that streamlines the expense budgeting, claim restrictions and multi-level approval flow of your operation. If project management module is enabled, the expense can be entered against Projects, Phases and Tasks to track the cost incurred on project.
- Creates unlimited expense codes with specific G/L account.
- Sets up expense budget and limit to keep expense under control.
- Enters expenses against Divisions, Regions, Departments and Cost Centers.
- Enters expense in multi-currency and in quantity.
- Option to make expenses billable/non-billable and reimbursable/non-reimbursable.
- Calculates purchase tax for expense automatically or leave it entered manually.
- Attaches multiple documents to an expense report for reference.
- Posts expense entry to back-end accounting system.
- Creates AR invoices to bill customers for billable expenses.