Purchase Requisition can be raised via a web browser with quotations specified for items. By enabling the Budget function, the purchasing activities can be kept under control. The approved purchase requisition can be converted to Requisition Entry or Purchase Order for further purchasing action.
- Web-based entry and approval process.
- Sets up purchase types with specific workflows for different purchase needs.
- Creates buyers to define who can purchase and what can be purchased.
- Maintains quotations for items for management to make better decisions.
- Attaches multiple documents to a purchase requisition for reference.
- Sets up purchase budget to keep purchase activities under control.
- Job Related Purchase Requisition can be created.
- Converts PR to Requisition Entry or PO.
Item Usage Requisition
- Sets up the Employee database to specify the items that an employee can request.
- Issues items to employee by creating inventory control internal usage.
- Calculates item requirements against approved item usage requisitions.
- Option to consider the current purchase orders in calculation.
- Option to consider Requisitions entries in calculation.
- Creates purchase requisition automatically.
A/P Invoice Requisition functionality simplifies the A/P invoice entry, allows attachments to the requisition, and provides multi-level approval workflow. The approved A/P invoice requisition can be directly passed to Account Payable module.
Custom Requisition functionality enables unlimited user-defined requisitions types. With the ability of customizing workflow, attaching document and printing report, you can define various custom requisitions to meet your business management needs.