Introduction on Sage 300 ERP
Sage 300 ERP (formerly known as Sage ERP Accpac) is a completely integrated business management solution providing financials, CRM, operations and business intelligence. Over 40,000 customers across 160 countries use Sage 300 ERP to automate workflow and interconnect processes from different areas of their business, bringing front-office and back-office operations into alignment
- An extensive history of serving the small to mid-sized business space.
- Visionary architecture giving you assurance that your ERP software is capable of quickly evolving to address new technologies and business needs into the future.
- Best-in-industry third party product suite with over 400 Sage development partners around the world.
- Out-the-box integration between Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM giving you a real-time 360° view of your business.
- Comprehensive financial software and accounting software which help you to build a financial system and accounting system with advance functions.
Sage 300 ERP helps you slash the time and cost associated with complex processes and redirects those resources toward growing your business. Whether you choose the Sage 300 Standard, Advanced, or Premium ERP Edition, you can select from any of the Sage 300 ERP applications to create a custom-fit solution to support your business management requirements. Use the chart below to determine which Edition is right for your company.